Terms & Conditions
We kindly ask you to read these terms carefully before you start to use our site. If you use our sites, you agree to comply with our terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our site.
What you need to know about us
- This site is operated by Xperiome Limited (“We”).
- We are a private company registered and headquartered in England and Wales under company number 06262589 and our registered office is at Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
- Our VAT number is 920 8106 52.
What you need to know about our site and the content on our site
- We may change our site from time to time. This includes changing the content on our site.
- We work hard to ensure that the content on our site is current and accurate but please note that:
- Any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time. We have no obligation to update it; and
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free from errors or omissions.
- We make the decision to write content about a particular topic or condition and publish this on the site. Sometimes we work with 3rd parties (with no editorial oversight) who co-fund the process of creating content in particular topics or conditions to further our aim of helping more families affected by rare diseases. When we do we clearly mark this content to indicate it has been sponsored.
How you can access and use our site
- You do not have to pay to access and use our site.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without letting you know.
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We own the intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites and in the material published on it unless stated otherwise.
- Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Please do not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way. Please do not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of our liability
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied or express conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our sites or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes.
- We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
If you link to our sites, we ask you to do the following
- You may link to our home page, if you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Please do not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our sites must not be framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Which law applies to our relationship
- English law applies.
- You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
We may make changes to these terms
We may revise these terms by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made.
Contact us – we want to hear from you
If you want to contact us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: +44 20 3920 9880 or (from the US) +1 972-382-7227.